Graber and Wilbur’s Family Medicine Examination and Board Review, Fourth Edition 4th Edition
The #1 review book for the Family Medicine Board Examination – updated with a new full-color design!
The renowned Family Practice Examination and Board Review is now Graber and Wilbur’s Family Medicine Examination & Board Review, the perfect way to prepare for the primary and recertification exam in family medicine and for licensure exams. This engagingly written study guide has been completely updated with a new full-color design and is enhanced by powerful new learning aids, including 50 additional questions to the already comprehensive final exam, and chapter-ending clinical pearls that consolidate high-yield information. You will also, of course, find the humor, wit, and approachable tone that have brought the book legions of enthusiastic – and appreciative – fans.
New to this edition!
- Full color layout
- Clinical pearls at the end of each chapter to highlight key takeaways
- 50 brand new final exam questions
- Numbered cases for easy reference
Outstanding features from the previous edition:
- More than 350 progressive case studies that reflect the realities of clinical practice and prepare you for your exams
- 29 chapters based on body system and elements of patient care
- A comprehensive final exam (nearly 200 questions) with answers referenced to pages in the book
- Detailed answer explanations that describe not only why an answer is correct, but why the other answers are wrong
- Comprehensive coverage of ALL topics on the boards and recertifying exam
- Super-effective learning aids such as Quick Quizzes, Helpful Tips, learning objectives, clinical pearls, and more
- Color photographs of conditions most easily diagnosed by appearance
- An outstanding refresher for primary care physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE