Graber and Wilbur’s Family Medicine Examination and Board Review, Fourth Edition 4th Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1259585336]
The #1 review book for the Family Medicine Board Examination – updated with a new full-color design!
The renowned Family Practice Examination and Board Review is now Graber and Wilbur’s Family Medicine Examination & Board Review, the perfect way to prepare for the primary and recertification exam in family medicine and for licensure exams. This engagingly written study guide has been completely updated with a new full-color design and is enhanced by powerful new learning aids, including 50 additional questions to the already comprehensive final exam, and chapter-ending clinical pearls that consolidate high-yield information. You will also, of course, find the humor, wit, and approachable tone that have brought the book legions of enthusiastic – and appreciative – fans.
New to this edition!
- Full color layout
- Clinical pearls at the end of each chapter to highlight key takeaways
- 50 brand new final exam questions
- Numbered cases for easy reference
Outstanding features from the previous edition:
- More than 350 progressive case studies that reflect the realities of clinical practice and prepare you for your exams
- 29 chapters based on body system and elements of patient care
- A comprehensive final exam (nearly 200 questions) with answers referenced to pages in the book
- Detailed answer explanations that describe not only why an answer is correct, but why the other answers are wrong
- Comprehensive coverage of ALL topics on the boards and recertifying exam
- Super-effective learning aids such as Quick Quizzes, Helpful Tips, learning objectives, clinical pearls, and more
- Color photographs of conditions most easily diagnosed by appearance
- An outstanding refresher for primary care physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.