General Surgery Examination and Board Review 1st Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0071839933]
The best cases, the best questions, the best review for the General Surgery boards and ABSITE
General Surgery Examination and Board Review is the perfect way to prepare for General Surgery certification exams. Covering the full range of exam topics, this high-yield review features an effective case-based approach that sharpens clinical decision-making skills and gives the content real-world relevancy. Each of the more than 100 chapters opens with a clinical case and is followed by Q&A related to that particular case. You also get detailed evidenced-based answer explanations and references to facilitate more in-depth study.
• Topics mirror the exam blueprint to ensure you are studying the most relevant material possible
• Enables you to incorporate the proven benefits of case-based review into general surgery board review
• An essential resource for general surgery residents as well as practicing surgeons preparing for recertification; medical students aiming for high honors will also find the content invaluable during their surgery rotation
• More than 700 questions – all with detailed answer explanations
• Includes chapters on timely topics such as ethical/legal issue, robotic-assisted surgery, end of life care, and surgical nutrition
• Coverage reflects the very latest clinical advances so you can incorporate this information into your exam preparation or daily practice
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.