Fischer’s Mastery of Surgery (2 Volume set) Sixth Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1608317404]
Emphasizing both the science and craft of surgery, Fischer’s Mastery of Surgery, Sixth Edition, embraces a scope consistent with the broad training of a general surgeon, providing extensive coverage of vascular surgery as well as of common thoracic, breast, esophageal, endocrine, colorectal, gastric, pancreatic, liver, and biliary procedures. Organized for ease of use, each procedural chapter reviews the essentials of diagnosis, anatomy, and pre-operative planning, but focuses most heavily on step-by-step depictions and descriptions of procedures. Each chapter concludes, as is traditional for this classic text, with an editorial commentary that puts the chapter material in a broad context and provides helpful critiques of the most recent literature.
The path to surgical mastery begins here!
• Step-by-step guidance takes readers through each procedure, with tips and cautions from leading surgeons.
• More than 3,400 illustrations offer a surgeon’s-eye-view of the most advanced approaches.
• Over 450 renowned contributors share their surgical expertise with readers.
• Focus on evidence-based surgery reveals the science behind each approach.
• A companion website includes the fully searchable text and exclusive web-only chapters not found in the text.
NEW in the Sixth Edition…
• Over a dozen new chapters address endovascular treatment of varicose veins, fasciotomy, minimally invasive parathyroidectomy, reconstruction of the chest wall, thoracic aortic transaction, vascular injury to extremities.
• Fully updated material details the latest developments in vascular procedures, including both open and endovascular procedures.
• New full-color design throughout the text, including many new color images, help readers visualize and remember key anatomic features and surgical techniques.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.