First Aid for the Basic Sciences: General Principles, Third Edition (First Aid Series) 3rd Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1259587010]
Comprehensive, single-source coverage of the entire first year of medical school!
First Aid for the Basic Sciences: General Principles, Third Edition provides readers with a solid understanding of the basic science principles with which all medical students must be familiar. Delivering a comprehensive single-source review of the entire first year of medical school, the book assumes little prior knowledge, and is written in a non-technical, easy-to-understand style.
- An essential companion during your first two years of medical school
• Includes important foundational content most other reviews leave out
• Focuses on the high-yield topics and facts tested on the USMLE Step 1
• Enhanced by full-color images, learning aids, tables, and concise text to streamline your study and help you excel in coursework and on the USMLE Step 1
• Provides a complete framework for understanding biochemistry, microbiology, immunology, pathology, pharmacology, and public health sciences
• Mirrors the table of contents of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 to facilitate side-by-side study
• Written by students who aced the USMLE and reviewed by top faculty
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.