Family Nurse Practitioner Exam Secrets Study Guide: NP Test Review for the Nurse Practitioner Exam
[amazon_link asins=’1610723015′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’aishabano-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’4fa4d070-4cab-11e8-9d3a-0faf8a7d2087′]
This Family Nurse Practitioner study guide includes practice test questions. Our study guide contains easy-to-read essential summaries that highlight the key areas of the Family Nurse Practitioner test. Mometrix’s Family Nurse Practitioner test study guide reviews the most important components of the Family Nurse Practitioner exam.
The Family Nurse Practitioner Exam is extremely challenging, and thorough test preparation is essential for success. Family Nurse Practitioner Exam Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the Family Nurse Practitioner.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the Family Nurse Practitioner Exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
Family Nurse Practitioner Exam Secrets Study Guide includes:
- A thorough review of the Family Nurse Practitioner.
- An analysis of foundations for advanced practice
- A breakdown of professional practice
- An in-depth look at independent practice
- Comprehensive practice questions with detailed answer explanations
It’s filled with the critical information you’ll need in order to do well on the test: the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that is expected of you to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
The Foundations for Advanced Practice section covers:
- Eating disorders
- Asthma/Status asthmaticus
- Parkinson’s disease
- Lyme disease
- Acute hypoglycemia
- Nutritional assessment
- Status asthmaticus
- Medicare documentation guildelines
The Professional Practice section covers:
- Conflict resolution
- Advanced practice registered nurse (APRN)
- Risk management
The Independent Practice section covers:
- Providing anticipatory guidance
- Normal growth and development
- Expectations for patients
- Management of diabetes
- Massage therapy
- Cultural competence
- Therapeutic communication
- Electrolyte imbalances
- Clinical decision-making process
These sections are full of specific and detailed information that will be key to passing the Family Nurse Practitioner Exam. Concepts and principles aren’t simply named or described in passing, but are explained in detail. The guide is laid out in a logical and organized fashion so that one section naturally flows from the one preceding it. Because it’s written with an eye for both technical accuracy and accessibility, you will not have to worry about getting lost in dense academic language.
- Family Nurse Practitioner test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the Family Nurse Practitioner test.
- Family Nurse Practitioner exam prep that will help you elevate your Family Nurse Practitioner test score.
- Family Nurse Practitioner study manual that will reduce your worry about the Family Nurse Practitioner exam.
- Family Nurse Practitioner review book that will help you avoid the pitfalls of Family Nurse Practitioner test anxiety.
- Family Nurse Practitioner practice test questions and much more…
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.