Endodontic Microbiology 2nd Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1118758242]
Endodontic Microbiology, Second Edition presents a comprehensive reference to the microbiology, pathogenesis, management, and healing of endodontic pathosis, emphasizing the importance of biological sciences in understanding and managing endodontic disease and its interaction with systemic health.
- Provides a major revision to the first book to focus on the problems related to microbes in the root canal and periapical tissues
- Updates current knowledge in endodontic pathosis, especially regarding next generation sequencing and microbial virulence
- Presents useful diagrams, images, radiographs, and annotated histological images to illustrate the concepts
- Emphasizes the importance of biological science in understanding and managing endodontic disease
- Includes contributions from the leading researchers and educators in the field