[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0443069778]
A pocketbook of intensive care for junior doctors/residents working on the intensive/critical care unit.
- Expanding of guidelines on sepsis.
- Revision of cardiovascular section with regard to monitoring and use of inotropes.
- More on non-invasive ventilatory support in respiratory section.
- Coverage of MARS (liver support system) in renal section.
- Updating of section on myocardial infarction with regard to angiplasty and stents.
- Updating of CPR protocols.
Download this book free here