EMDR and the Art of Psychotherapy with Children, Second Edition: Infants to Adolescents Treatment Manual 2nd Edition
[amazon_link asins=’0826138039′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’aishabano-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’ac4107ef-3050-11e8-88dd-7de5f43a6dbe’]
Expanded to include EMDR therapy with infants to adolescents, this updated and revised manual–the only resource of its kind–accompanies the new second edition of the widely praised foundational text, EMDR and the Art of Psychotherapy With Children. The manual distills simple and practical ways to employ EMDR therapy scripted protocols and forms to effectively utilize the entire EMDR therapy eight-phased treatment with infants, toddlers, young children, preteens, and teens from a developmental perspective. It is organized in accordance with the book and provides step-by-step directions, session protocols, scripts, and forms for each phase of the protocol, along with instructions for integrating techniques and tools from play, art, sand tray, and other helpful therapies.
The manual mirrors revisions to the text including changes to the phases of EMDR therapy and target identification and the integration of developmental theory into EMDR therapy for use with infants to adolescents. Additional revisions include coverage of new specialties and updated protocols, the presentation of breakthrough narrative concepts, new resources and scripts, guidance for the use of EMDR therapy with specialty populations, and new case studies of infants, toddlers, preteens, and adolescents. The manual will greatly assist therapists in their goal of providing best practices for children in need of expert psychotherapy.
New to the Second Edition:
- Includes updated scripted protocols and forms
- Integrates developmental theory into the eight phases of EMDR therapy for use with infants, toddlers, preschoolers, children, preteens, and adolescents
- Highlights that describe additional specialties and protocols
- Includes breakthrough narrative therapeutic concepts to use with young children
- Provides new resourcing and other scripts for teaching children affect management
- Integrates play therapy and other expressive techniques for use with any age client
- Guides therapists in using EMDR therapy with specialty populations
- Presents case studies of EMDR therapy use with infants, toddlers, preteens, and adolescents
- Revises phases of EMDR therapy for history taking, case conceptualization, and treatment planning
- Offers updates for cognitive interweaves and other tools for blocked processing and client resistance to EMDR therapy
- Provides the only manual available to help therapists to use EMDR therapy with children ranging from infancy to adolescence
- Organized in accordance with the accompanying text
- Includes step-by-step directions, session protocols, scripts, and forms for each phase of the protocol
- Provides instructions for integrating techniques and tools from play, art, sand tray, and other helpful therapies
- Facilitates the skills–from basic to advanced–needed for best practices
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.