Dyad Leadership in Healthcare: When One Plus One Is Greater Than Two 1st Edition
For a practical and insightful how-to on creating shared health care management, dive into Dyad Clinical Leadership. Offering expert guidance from a successful clinical dyad, this unique, forward-looking reference maps the way to enacting clinical co-leadership, while avoiding the pitfalls of power imbalances, communication gaps, and lack of management training.
Use the authors’ proven methods and everyday examples to create collaborative co-management among clinicians from a range of disciplines—while reducing costs and improving patient outcomes.
o History of healthcare management, leadership models and payment systems
o Integrating and maximizing the skills of clinical and nonclinical professionals
o Forming dyad-led teams and multiple partnerships: Choosing or being assigned a partner, challenges of shared leadership; essential skills; sharing power; learning dyad skills
o Handling internal team problems, dynamics and power shifts
o The next era of health care management – leadership in hospitals, units, and clinics
o “Dyads in Action” – Real-life stories in each chapter detailing examples of team-building and how different teams have dealt with dyad challenges
• Numerous dyad examples, such as CMIO and CNIO, CMO and CNO, Chief Quality Officer and CNO
• Detailed, real-world direction on creating integrated management teams – Individual roles, providing management training, choosing leaders with complementary skills, making data-driven decisions
• Discusses organizational change management models and how to enact change management, develop high-functioning, multidisciplinary teams led by dyad leaders, and use design development tools
• Theoretical management models presented within real-life co-leadership scenarios
• Excellent guide for clinical and nonclinical leaders alike, including nurses, physicians, and all those interested in the new healthcare leadership model
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.