Dr. Pestana’s Surgery Notes: Top 180 Vignettes for the Surgical Wards (Kaplan Test Prep) 3rd Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1506208541]
Celebrated by medical students for over a decade, Kaplan’s pocket-sized Dr. Pestana’s Surgery Notes is the highest-yield surgery review for the the shelf and USMLE Step 2 CK exams.
Designed for portable prep, Dr. Pestana’s Surgery Notes fits perfectly in your lab coat so you can refresh your knowledge in between cases. You’ll get the most concise, up-to-date review that incorporates recent changes in medical guidelines, including HIV status, organ donation, urological emergencies, classification of shock, pelvic fracture, ARDS, and cardiothoracic surgery.
The Best Review
- Concise high-yield review of core surgery material
- 180 vignettes for self-testing, updated for more challenging and exam-like practice
- 10 brief essays providing a surgical perspective on selected tools from the diagnostic and therapeutic armamentarium
- Features regional and institutional differences in surgical practice, and clarifies how the USMLE Step 2 CK and shelf exams will likely address these variations
- Revised and fully up-to-date content from distinguished surgery instructor Dr. Carlos Pestana
- For over a decade, Dr. Pestana’s Surgery Notes has helped med students excel on the surgery shelf exam and USMLE Step 2 CK
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.