Diseases of the Breast 5e Fifth Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1451186274]
Expand your knowledge of every aspect of breast diseases as a diverse and distinguished group of internationally-recognized experts summarize the current knowledge, including biology and epidemiology, clinical features, and management. Ideal for any clinician seeing patients with breast disease, especially carcinoma of the breast, This full color 5th Edition of the authoritative text in the field is designed to foster the understanding necessary to provide optimal patient care..
- Covering the latest major clinical trials, along with concise management summaries for each clinical chapter.
- Illustrations and tables that emphasize breast imaging, microscopic and gross histology, anatomy, and procedural technique enhance visual understanding.
- Algorithms on problem management in all aspects of breast disease from benign processes to breast carcinoma inform clinical practice.
- eBook with content updates is included with purchase
- New chapters have been added on pathology of in situ carcinomas, prophylactic contralateral mastectomy, implications of obesity in breast cancer, and an overview of survivorship issues
- To keep perspectives fresh and updated, over one third of the authors are new to this edition
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search tool that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick-reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.