Diagnostic Imaging: Pediatrics, 3e 3rd Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0323443060]
More than 400 diagnoses that are delineated, referenced, and lavishly illustrated highlight the third edition of this bestselling reference. Award-winning educator Dr. Carl Merrow and his expert author team provide carefully updated information in a concise, bulleted format, keeping you current with recent advances in pediatric radiology. Succinct text, outstanding illustrations, and up-to-date content make this title a must-have reference for both general radiologists and pediatric imaging specialists who need a single, go-to guide in this fast-changing area.
- Concise, bulleted text provides efficient information on more than 400 diagnoses that are clearly illustrated with 2,500 superb images
- Meticulously updated throughout, with new diagnoses and hundreds of new images that provide the most current information in the field
- Expanded coverage of normal development and variations in childhood, including brain myelination, variant positions of important bowel anatomy, and bone marrow changes on MR
- Increased focus on the molecular/genetic basis of many diseases, including changes in current medical terminology as well as appearances by alternate modalities
- Expert guidance on new MR techniques for the evaluation of disease, including the use of newer contrast agents, acute and chronic pediatric musculoskeletal traumatic injuries often seen in young athletes, and congenital airway anomalies, such as CHAOS and tracheal agenesis
- New and revised classifications and staging systems of various pediatric disorders, including neoplasms, vascular anomalies, and childhood interstitial lung diseases (ChILD)
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.