Diagnostic Imaging: Obstetrics, 3e 3rd Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0323392563]
The newest edition of Diagnostic Imaging: Obstetrics provides fetal imagers with world-class content and instruction on the latest methodologies in this rapidly changing field. Featuring approximately 260 diagnoses highlighting the most recent information, references, and images, this title serves as a practical, highly formatted guide that’s well suited for today’s busy fetal imaging centers. Enhanced chapters on embryology, new reference tables, updated patient management guidelines, and much more ensure readers are current with the knowledge required for competent clinical practice.
- Guides practitioners through the intricacies of obstetric and pregnancy-related anomalies
- Features expanded embryology chapters delineating normal developmental anatomy
- An increased number of reference tables enables you to look up a normal measurement
- Includes new practice guidelines for patient management, a summary of consensus panels, and new standardized nomenclature
- Expanded syndrome section is rich in clinical pictures
- Brand new differential diagnoses section allows you to look up a finding and be guided to the correct diagnosis (e.g., absent cavum septi pellucidi)
- Richly colored graphics and fully annotated images highlight the most important diagnostic possibilities
- Highly templated and bulleted format makes it easier than ever to locate key information
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.