DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg’s Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology (Cancer Principles and Practice of Oncology) Tenth Edition
DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg’s Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology, 10th edition has garnered universal acclaim as the world’s definitive, standard-setting oncology reference. More than 400 respected luminaries explore today’s most effective strategies for managing every type of cancer by stage of presentation – discussing the role of all appropriate therapeutic modalities as well as combined-modality treatments. This multidisciplinary approach will help your cancer team collaboratively face the toughest clinical challenges and provide the best possible care for every cancer patient.
- Access the complete contents online or on your mobile device, with quarterly updates reflecting late-breaking developments in cancer care on LWW Health Library.
- Take full advantage of the latest advances with brand-new chapters on Hallmarks of Cancer, Molecular Methods in Cancer, Oncogenic Viruses, Cancer Screening, and new sections on Genetic testing and counseling for cancer, plus comprehensive updates throughout – including coverage of the newest biologic therapies.
- Make optimal, well-coordinated use of all appropriate therapies with balanced, multidisciplinary advice from a surgeon, a medical oncologist, and a radiation oncologist in each major treatment chapter.
- Review the latest molecular biology knowledge for each type of cancer and its implications for improved management.
- Make the best decisions on cancer screening and prevention, palliative care, supportive oncology, and quality-of-life issues
Access and receive quarterly content updates for Cancer: Principles and Practice, 10th Edition on the NEW and ENHANCED LWW Health Library while on the go. Additionally, for the first 6 months, Cancer: Principles and Practice of Oncology, 10th Edition purchasers will get access to the entire Oncology Collection on LWW Health Library – an incredible value at no additional charge!
Select references are available in the print book. ALL REFERENCES FOR DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg’s Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology, 10th edition ARE AVAILABLE ONLINE AT LWWHealthLibrary.com/oncology.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.