CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2013 (Current Medical Diagnosis & Treatment) 52nd Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=007178182X]
The #1 bestselling annual guide to internal medicine—now completely updated!
Learn from the experts – and accelerate your clinical decision making
Internationally acclaimed for its scholarship, conciseness, full-color presentation, and encyclopedic scope, CMDTputs the latest research where it belongs . . . into your practice. The new edition of this streamlined clinical companion delivers at-a-glance summaries of the signs, symptoms, epidemiology, etiology, and treatment options for more than 1,000 diseases and disorders. Practitioners in both the hospital and ambulatory settings rely on CMDT to keep up with new medical advances, prevention strategies, and cost-effective therapies.
Here’s why CMDT is essential to clinical practice:
- Covers the fundamentals of clinical diagnosis and patient management in all fields of internal medicine
- A-to-Z survey of all primary care topics, including gynecology and obstetrics, dermatology, neurology, ophthalmology, otolaryngology, psychiatry, neurology, toxicology, urology, geriatrics, orthopedics, and palliative care
- The only text with an annual update on the treatment of HIV infection and AIDS
- Easy-to-navigate design with numerous figures and tables
- Drug treatment tables, with indexed trade names and updated costs in each section
- Current references—with PubMed and PMID numbers
- “Essentials of Diagnosis” callouts for most diseases/disorders
- ICD-9 codes listed on inside covers
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.