Current Diagnosis & Treatment Obstetrics & Gynecology, Eleventh Edition (LANGE CURRENT Series) 11th Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0071638563]
A Doody’s Core Title for 2015.
Practical, up-to-date, and ready-to-apply coverage of more than 1,000 diseases and disorders
For more than 70 years, professors, students, and clinicians have trusted LANGE for high-quality, current, concise medical information in a convenient, affordable, portable format. Whether for coursework, clerkships, USMLE prep, specialty board review, or patient care, there’s a LANGE book that guarantees success.
CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Obstetrics & Gynecology, 11e is a concise, yet comprehensive textbook on the medical and surgical management of obstetrics and gynecology. It succinctly covers more than 1,000 diseases and disorders,the latest screening guidelines, and underlying pathophysiology when relevant. The eleventh edition is enriched by contributions from more than 85 world-renowned contributors
- Thoroughly reviews all of obstetrics and gynecology
- Focuses on the practical aspects of clinical diagnosis and patient management
- Covers pathophysiology when relevant to diagnosis and treatment
- Emphasizes disease prevention and evidence-based medicine
- Includes more than 500 anatomic drawings, image studies, and diagrams
- Completely updated to reflect the latest research and advances
- Consistent presentation includes Clinical Findings, Diagnosis, Treatment, and Complications and Prognosis
- Quick-access design facilitates use at the point of care
- Updated to include the latest screening and management guidelines
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.