CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment in Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery: Second Edition (LANGE CURRENT Series) 2nd Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0071460276]
The most concise, clinically relevant guide to common diseases and disorders of the head and neck region-updated and expanded!
A Doody’s Core Title!
5 STAR DOODY’S REVIEW
“Intended as a quick yet concise review of otolaryngology, the book is also an ideal study guide for professional board examinations….Overall, this is a worthwhile book, and one that should be used by all medical students and residents in otolaryngology. It is one of the most complete quick reference and study guides available. The editor and authors have improved on the previous edition.”–Doody’s Review Service
- Conveniently organized by organ and anatomic region
- Must-know medical and surgical management protocols, reinforced by a solid review of the basic underlying science
- Emphasis on radiology in otolaryngology
- Special “Essentials of Diagnosis” section for each disease and disorder that delivers key points at a glance
- Over 500 state-of-the-art clinical photographs and line drawings
- Ideal as a quick, ready-to-use clinical refresher or as board review certification prep
NEW TO THE SECOND EDITION:
- Coverage of the very latest medical and surgical treatment options, including antibiotics and injectables (including botulinum toxin)
- Two new chapters on facial plastic surgery-covering
- toplasty and implants-that reflect the most cutting-edge clinical perspectives on this fast-growing specialty
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.