CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Emergency Medicine (LANGE CURRENT Series) 6th Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0071443193]
The essential problem-oriented guide to all diseases and conditions that present to the emergency department — now updated and expanded!
A Doody’s Core Title!
- Concise, accurate coverage of common emergency problems, organized by organ system/anatomic region — and ideally suited to the fast-paced ED
- Cohesive priority-based and problem-based organization that reviews special aspects of emergency medicine… the management of common emergency problems… traumatic emergencies… and non-trauma emergencies
- Extensive, at-a-glance algorithms to facilitate quick management and diagnosis
- Comprehensive table of drugs commonly used in the ED
- Exceptional illustrations, including useful ultrasound and CT images
SIXTH EDITION FEATURES:
- NEW chapter on syncope
- NEW chapter on seizure
- NEW chapter on gastrointestinal emergencies
- NEW chapter on neurologic emergencies
- Updates of all chapters to reflect the most current, practical information on the diagnosis and treatment of emergency conditions
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.