Curbside Consultation in Pediatric Obesity: 49 Clinical Questions (Curbside Consultation in Pediatrics) 1st Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1617116122]
Are you looking for concise, practical answers to those questions that are often left unanswered by traditional pediatric obesity references? Are you seeking brief, evidence-based advice for complicated cases or controversial decisions? Curbside Consultation in Pediatric Obesity: 49 Clinical Questions provides quick answers to the tricky questions most commonly posed during a “curbside consultation” between pediatricians.
Dr. Jeannie Huang has designed this unique reference which offers expert advice, preferences, and opinions on tough clinical questions commonly associated with pediatric obesity. The unique Q&A format provides quick access to current information related to pediatric obesity with the simplicity of a conversation between two colleagues. Numerous images, diagrams, and references allow readers to browse large amounts of information in an expedited fashion.
Some of the questions that are answered:
• How can a primary care practitioner manage obesity?
• My patients often ask me about fad diets for weight loss. What is the bottom line about fad diets – are they benign or do some have associated adverse risks?
• What are some of the behavioral programs available for obese children and how do I choose which would be the most appropriate for my obese patients?
• I am often asked about bariatric surgery. What are the different weight loss surgeries for pediatric patients? What are the important considerations, associated complications, and effectiveness of each type of surgery?
• How do I get reimbursed for delivery of weight management therapies in the office?
• Are there any effective technologies (apps, sensors) available to help pediatric patients lose weight?
Curbside Consultation in Pediatric Obesity: 49 Clinical Questions provides information basic enough for residents while also incorporating expert advice that even high-volume pediatricians will appreciate. Pediatricians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and family practitioners will benefit from the user-friendly, casual format and the expert advice contained within.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.