Curbside Consultation in Endoscopy: 49 Clinical Questions 2nd Edition
Curbside Consultation in Endoscopy: 49 Clinical Questions has been updated into a Second Edition!
The Second Edition contains new questions and is completely updated!
Curbside Consultation in Endoscopy: 49 Clinical Questions, Second Edition contains new questions and brief, practical, and evidence-based answers to the most frequently asked questions that are posed during a “curbside consultation” between surgical colleagues.
Dr. Joseph Leung and Dr. Simon Lo have designed this unique reference, which offers expert advice, preferences, and opinions on tough clinical questions and situations commonly encountered in endoscopy.
The unique Q&A format provides quick access to current information related to therapeutic endoscopy with the simplicity of a conversation between two colleagues. Illustrative images, diagrams, and references are included to enhance the understanding of endoscopy.
Some of the questions that are answered:
• What Do People Do for the Treatment of Achalasia These Days? Does it Matter if the Symptoms Are Severe or if the Patient Is Elderly?
• I Had a Difficult Colonoscopy and No Matter What I Tried, I Just Could Not Reach the Cecum. I Maxed Out on IV Sedations and Have No Anesthesiology Support. Can You Help Me?
• A 45-Year-Old Patient With Known Hepatitis C Was Admitted Because of Massive Upper GI Bleeding. What Should I Do?
• A 55-Year-Old Veteran Had a Ruptured Gallbladder and a Difficult Cholecystectomy. Postoperatively, the Patient Had Persistent Bile Leakage Despite Months of Multiple Biliary Stenting. What Can I Do?
• How Do We Manage a Patient With a 10-cm Pseudocyst Who Is Currently Asymptomatic
• What Is a Reliable Method to Estimate the Location of a Lesion Found on Capsule Endoscopy?
Curbside Consultation in Endoscopy: 49 Clinical Questions, Second Edition provides information basic enough for residents while also incorporating expert advice that even high-volume clinicians will appreciate. Gastroenterologists, fellows and residents in training, surgical attendings, and surgical residents will all benefit from the user-friendly and casual format and the expert advice contained within.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.