Curbside Consultation in Endoscopy: 49 Clinical Questions 1st Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1556428170]
Are you looking for concise, practical answers to questions that are often left unanswered by traditional references? Are you seeking brief, evidence-based advice for complicated cases or complications? Curbside Consultation in Endoscopy: 49 Clinical Questions provides quick and direct answers to the thorny questions commonly posed during a “curbside consultation” between colleagues.
Dr. Joseph Leung and Dr. Simon Lo have designed this unique reference, which offers expert advice, preferences, and opinions on tough clinical questions and situations commonly encountered in endoscopy. The unique Q&A format provides quick access to current information related to therapeutic endoscopy with the simplicity of a conversation between two colleagues. Illustrative images, diagrams, and references are included to enhance the understanding of endoscopy.
Curbside Consultation in Endoscopy: 49 Clinical Questions provides information basic enough for residents while also incorporating expert advice that even high-volume clinicians will appreciate. Gastroenterologists, fellows and residents in training, surgical attendings, and surgical residents will all benefit from the user-friendly and casual format and the expert advice contained within.
Some of the questions that are answered:
• You were called by the ER physician regarding a woman who attempted to commit suicide by drinking some “toilet cleaning solution”. There were obvious burns around the mouth and tongue. What would you do next?
• Is there a role for metal stents in benign bile duct strictures? When should I use plastic stents in this setting?
• When Is EUS Necessary for a Newly Diagnosed Cancer of the Esophagus,Stomach, Colon, or Pancreas?
• I have difficulty controlling the direction of a biliary papillotomy. Any tricks to improve the results ?
• What Are the Features that Differentiate a Submucosal Bulge from a True Mass on Capsule Endoscopy? What Can I Do to Confirm a Submucosal Mass?
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.