Crush Step 1: The Ultimate USMLE Step 1 Review, 2e 2nd Edition
[amazon_link asins=’0323481639′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’aishabano-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’0a7421c8-4d77-11e8-8cdc-bb76a5896030′]
Written and reviewed by students, residents, and experts, and led by bestselling review author Dr. Ted O’Connell, Crush Step 1, 2nd Edition, is the perfect review resource you need to score high on this high-stakes exam. This comprehensive, focused resource is the most effective review tool available for truly understanding the material on which you’ll be tested.
- Up-to-date, easy-to-read, high-yield coverage of all the material tested on the exam.
- Numerous color images, helpful lists, and quick-reference tables help students retain and recall information quickly.
- Review questions for each chapter test student mastery of core knowledge and aid retention of high-yield facts. Test prep strategies help readers identify and understand question stems rather than memorizing buzz words.
- A new review board of current students and residents, as well as authors who scored within the 99th percentile on the USMLE Step 1, ensures relevance and accuracy.
- Student Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references and animations, designed to produce a more rounded learning experience.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.