Comprehensive Clinical Nephrology: Expert Consult – Online and Print, 4e 4th Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0323058760]
Comprehensive Clinical Nephrology provides you with all the tools you need to manage all forms of kidney disease. Drs. Jürgen Floege, Richard J. Johnson, John Feehally and a team of international experts have updated this fourth edition to include hot topics such as treatment of hypertensive emergencies, herbal and over-the-counter medicines and the kidney, neurologic complications of the kidney, and more. In print and online at www.expertconsult.com, this essential resource gives you quick access to today’s best knowledge on every clinical condition in nephrology.
- Make efficient, informed decisions with just the right amount of basic science and practical clinical guidance for every disorder.
- Diagnose effectively and treat confidently thanks to more than 1100 illustrations, abundant algorithms, and tables that highlight key topics and detail pathogenesis for a full range of kidney conditions and clinical management.
- Access the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com, along with a downloadable image gallery.
- Get coverage of the latest developments in the field with 18 new chapters on the Management of the Diabetic Patient with Chronic Kidney Disease, Treatment of Hypertensive Emergencies, Principles of Drug Dosing and Prescribing of Chronic Kidney Disease, Herbal and Over-the-Counter Medicines and the Kidney, Neurologic Complications of the Kidney, and more.
- Tap into the experience and expertise of the world’s leading authorities in the field of nephrology.
Floege, Johnson, and Feehally give you the information you need to make quick and correct clinical decisions
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.