Clinically Oriented Anatomy 7th Edition
Clinically Oriented Anatomy provides first-year medical students with the clinically oriented anatomical information that they need in study and practice. This best-selling anatomy textbook is renowned for its comprehensive coverage of anatomy, presented as it relates to the practice of medicine, dentistry, and physical therapy. The 7th edition features a NEW-AND-IMPROVED ART PROGRAM to reinforce its position as the primary resource serving the needs of anatomy students during both the basic science and the clinical phases of their studies. Moore is the popular choice for anatomy in many programs, including: medical, dental, physician assistant, chiropractic, podiatry, osteopathic, physical therapy, occupational therapy, kinesiology, and sports medicine.
The 7th edition features:
· NEW-AND-IMPROVED ART PROGRAM: All illustrations have been redrawn and updated for consistency in style and color as well as anatomical accuracy
· CLINICAL BLUE BOXES, supported by photos and illustrations, help students understand the practical value of anatomy. Each clinical correlation is classified by the type of clinical information it contains: Anatomical Variation, Trauma, Surgical Procedure, Diagnostic Procedure, Life Cycle, and Pathology
· ILLUSTRATED TABLES organize complex information about veins, arteries, nerves, and other structures
· BOTTOM LINES summarize key study points for students
· INTRODUCTION CHAPTER covers important systemic information and concepts basic to the understanding of the anatomy presented in the subsequent regional chapters
· EXTENSIVE MEDICAL AND DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING reflects the increasing importance it plays in diagnosis and treatment
· SURFACE ANATOMY photos clearly demonstrate anatomy’s relationship to physical examination and diagnosis
· Online CASE STUDIES AND BOARD REVIEW-STYLE QUESTIONS provide interactive, convenient, and comprehensive self-testing and review to prepare for course and licensing exams
· TERMINOLOGY fully adheres to the most currentTerminologia Anatomicaapproved by the Federative International Committee on Anatomical Terminology
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.