Chest Radiology: Patterns and Differential Diagnoses 7th Edition
[amazon_link asins=’0323498310′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’aishabano-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’c46e34b3-7663-43b9-b22c-a3b620c505a2′]
Sharpen your skills in chest x-ray interpretation using this trusted clinical resource! Chest Radiology: Patterns and Differential Diagnoses, 7th Edition, by Dr. James Reed, walks you through a logical, sequential thought process for the differential diagnoses of 23 radiologic patterns of common chest diseases, using 150 superbly illustrated patient cases. You’ll gain a solid and thorough understanding of how to read and interpret chest x-rays with expert guidance on common disease patterns, differential diagnoses, narrowing down the diagnoses, and further studies (from additional radiographic exams to CT or to biopsy). Each chapter follows a consistent format: Presenting Case, Questions, Discussion, Top 5 Diagnoses, Summary, and Answer Guide.
- Heavily illustrated with chest radiographs and additional CT, HRCT, and MR correlative images; plus bulleted summary boxes of comprehensive diagnoses lists and interpretation points.
- An ideal resource for mastering this lower-cost modality before considering more complicated and costly procedures.
- Illustrated case studies and quizzes feature new and improved questions that address the challenges seen in practice today.
- Significant updates on carcinoid tumors and pulmonary nodules, including pathologic descriptions, detection, management, and new terminology; new lung cancer screening guidelines and benefits of CT vs. x-ray for screening; and CT description of nodules, detection of pulmonary nodules with chest x-rays, anatomic and perception problems with x-rays in identifying nodules.
- New content on diffuse disease, including new pathologic terms and the latest impact of high resolution CT (HRCT).
- Updates on radiation dosing and emphasis on lower dosing, and an expanded emphasis on how to interpret x-rays and CT scans.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
DOWNLOAD THIS MEDICAL BOOK HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.