DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
Published in collaboration with the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, this highly respected resource provides the foundational knowledge medical students need to complete an Ob/Gyn rotation, pass national standardized exams, and competently care for women in clinical practice.
Fully compliant with the College’s guidelines, treatment recommendations, and committee opinions, the text also aligns with the Association of Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics’ educational objectives, upon which most clerkship evaluations and final exams are based.
- Six comprehensiveunits cover all essential information on General Obstetrics and Gynecology; Obstetrics, Medical and Surgical Disorders in Pregnancy; Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility; and Gynecologic Oncology and Uterine Leiomyoma.
- In-depth updates throughout capture the current state of the field, including new minimally invasive and robotic gynecologic procedures, an expanded discussion of patient safety, many new ultrasound images, and much more.
- Concise, eminently readable chapters – with abundant headings and subheadings, lists, boxes, and tables – make key clinical concepts easy to understand and remember.
- Chapter-opening and -closing case studies demonstrate clinical applications of the material.
- A rich full-color art program of illustrations, photos, and imaging examples depicts the anatomy and clinical presentation of both normal and pathologic conditions.
- Clinical “pearls” highlight specific issues encountered in gynecologic and obstetric practice.
- Helpful appendices include the latest versions of the Well-Woman Care: Assessments and Recommendations by Age Group, the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Antepartum Record and Postpartum Form, and the Edinburgh Postpartum Depression Scale.
- A comprehensive image bank makes it easy for instructors to use the book’s outstanding visuals in the classroom.