[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0323358292]
The new edition of Dermatological Signs of Systemic Disease helps you identify a full range of common and rare systemic diseases early on so they can be managed as effectively as possible. Formerly titledDermatological Signs of Internal Disease, it takes an evidence-based approach to diagnosis and treatment, offering dependable clinical recommendations that enable you to attain definitive diagnoses of internal diseases that manifest on the skin.
- Allows you to attain definitive diagnoses of internal diseases that manifest on the skin.
- Uses a consistent, user-friendly format for easy reference.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Covers hot topics such as lupus erythematosus, dermatomyositis, autoinflammatory diseases, eosinophilic and neutrophilic dermatoses, and psoriasis therapies and co-morbidities.
- Highlights newer therapies and treatment options for most diseases.
- Includes over 500 full-color illustrations – 200 new to this edition – that provide the best possible representations of diseases as they appear in the clinic.
- Features more viewpoints from an expanded team of nationally recognized experts in their respective fields.
Download this book free here
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1118887778]
“A very well written introductory dermatology text with excellent clinical photographs and diagrams. We would highly recommend this for those wishing to grasp the basic concepts in dermatology.” British Journal of Dermatology
Dermatology Lecture Notes presents an accessible overview of skin structure and function, along with the practical aspects of disease management. Now in its 11th edition, it has been thoroughly updated to focus on recent advances in the knowledge of skin diseases and their treatment. It combines readability with high quality illustrations, and is the ideal guide for new comers to the specialty as well as those more advanced in their studies.
Key features include:
• An overview of the basics of skin structure and function, as well as practical aspects of disease management
• Excellent clinical photographs, diagrams and histological images
• Newly expanded and updated sections on benign skin tumours, viruses, emergency dermatology (skin failure in particular) and vascular disorders
• Includes a companion website at www.lecturenoteseries.com/dermatology featuring self-assessment and case studies
With beautiful colour artwork throughout, Dermatology Lecture Notes includes a glossary of dermatological terms, and provides an excellent balance between theory and clinical relevance.
download this book free here
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1496323173]
Master the nuances of dermatologic diagnosis, Washington Manual style! The Washington Manual family of references are universally respected as focused, user-friendly, clinically relevant handbooks that provide essential, “in-the-trenches” know how for physicians of all experience levels. The Washington Manual of Dermatology Diagnostics carries on this tradition, equipping you to efficiently evaluate the complete spectrum of skin disorders so you can manage them appropriately.
- Accurately diagnose a full range of skin diseases and disorders, from inflammatory conditions through infections and infestations, reactive disorders and drug eruptions, disorders of pigmentation, benign and malignant lesions, and disorders of the hair and nails, to cutaneous manifestations of systemic disease.
- Master dermatologic surgery techniques including biopsies, electrosurgery, cryotherapy, photodynamic therapy, Mohs micrographic surgery, laser surgery, and wound healing.
- Effectively assess pediatric and geriatric conditions with complete, separate chapters on these important areas.
- Find the information you need quickly thanks to a compact, quick-reference format.
- Approach clinical challenges from any direction with appendices that organize differential diagnoses by primary lesion, morphological groups, and anatomical region, as well as pediatric differential diagnoses.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Download this book free here
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0071769153]
Introducing the most accessible, concise guide to dermatology
This succinct, expert authored guide clearly, systematically reviews more than 100 of the most common and challenging skin disorders. Featuring an easy-to-follow, full-color presentation, it clarifies diagnosis and treatment, giving you a solid grasp of the latest clinical protocols.
- More than 250 full-color illustrations
- Cohesive three section organization:
Section 1 reviews the principles of diagnosis and management as well as office-based procedures
Section 2 covers common and critical dermatologic conditions
Section 3 teaches the differential diagnosis of skin diseases in specific body regions based on morphology and other clinical findings
- Includes access to online learning center where videos of the skin exam and office procedures as well as lectures and additional images increase your understanding
- Consistent presentation for disease-based chapters provides a cohesive framework for understanding the material
- Evidence-based reviews and international guidelines
- Learning aids throughout the book include text boxes, concept clarifying figures and photographs, and insightful clinical “Pearls” and “Pitfalls”
Download this book free here