Cardiac Pacing and ICDs
Cardiac Pacing and ICDs
The seventh edition has been expanded and revised to enable clear and practical understanding of the field as it exists today. Drawing upon real-world experience and cutting-edge research, it offers accessible, systematic guidance with a clinical focus, as well as a wealth of bitesize tips and tricks. Access to a new companion website provides insightful supplementary material, complete with downloadable images and video clips of key techniques. This essential book:
- Provides an intuitive, easy-to-navigate guide to cardiac pacing techniques and devices
- Explains pacing hemodynamics in practical, clinically relevant terms
- Features simple algorithms for mode selection and device programming
- Offers details of novel pacing systems and techniques, such as leadless pacemaker and His bundle pacing.
- Covers pacemaker timing cycles, special features, and evaluation and management of pacing system malfunctions
- Summarizes indications and details implantation techniques of ICDs, including transvenous and subcutaneous systems
- Includes best practices in MRI safety, patient consultation, and remote patient follow-up
Cardiac Pacing and ICDs is an ideal resource for clinicians and fellows in cardiology and electrophysiology, those preparing for the IHRBE Examination in Devices, and any nurses, technicians, and other professionals caring for patients with implantable cardiac devices
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.