Callen’s Ultrasonography in Obstetrics and Gynecology, 6e 6th Edition
[amazon_link asins=’0323328342′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’aishabano-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’364f668c-4275-11e8-b4c1-91c62b3b2af5′]
Get outstanding guidance from the world’s most trusted reference on OB/GYN ultrasound. Now brought to you by lead editor Dr. Mary Norton, Callen’s Ultrasonography in Obstetrics and Gynecology has been completely and exhaustively updated by a team of obstetric, gynecologic, and radiology experts to reflect the most recent advances in the field. It addresses the shift in today’s practice to a collaborative effort among radiologists, perinatologists, and OB/GYNs, with new emphasis placed on genetics and clinical management. This must-have resource covers virtually all aspects of fetal, obstetric and gynecologic ultrasound ― from the common to the rare ― in one essential clinical reference, allowing you to practice with absolute confidence.
- Highly templated, full-color format allows you to locate information more quickly.
- Full-color medical illustrations present key anatomic details in a clear manner.
- Thousands of digital-quality images depict the complete range of normal and abnormal imaging presentations.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices. You’ll also access 20 real-time ultrasound videos of the fetal heart and other structures.
- Provides extensive updates of text and images, including the latest in imaging, Doppler techniques, genetic testing, and clinical management.
- Brand new chapters provide up-to-date, comprehensive coverage of topics relevant to current practice:
-First Trimester Fetal Anatomy
-Obstetric Ultrasound and the Obese Patient
-Evaluation of Pelvic Pain in the Reproductive Age Patient
-Gynecologic Ultrasound in the Pediatric and Adolescent Patient
-Ultrasound and Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Urogynecology
-The Role of Ultrasound in Gynecologic Interventions
- Highlights significant new genetic testing content, including correlation with ultrasound evaluation of the fetus.
- Places increased emphasis on 3-dimensional imaging and correlative imaging with magnetic resonance(MR).
- Features new practice guidelines for obstetric evaluation (including first trimester assessment) and gynecologic management (including evaluation of the endometrium and of ovarian masses).
- Features new information about fetal imaging guidelines from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD).
- Provides expanded discussion of fetal, obstetric, and gynecologic interventions with new emphasis onclinical use and application of ultrasound imaging.
- Includes key and comprehensive reference data used for evaluation of fetal growth and other specialized measurements.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.