BRS Gross Anatomy (Board Review Series) Eighth Edition
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Succeed in your anatomy course and the USMLE Step 1 exam with BRS Gross Anatomy, 8e. Written in the popular Board Review Series outline format, this powerful, easy-to-use resource presents the essentials of human anatomy through concise descriptions, clinical correlations, radiographs, full-color illustrations, and tables. Over 550 board-style questions with complete answers and explanations, chapter-ending exams, and an end-of-book comprehensive exam help you master key information.
- New high-yield reviews at the end of each chapter provide targeted preparation for USMLE Step 1 and anatomy course examinations.
- An updated full-color art program helps you understand difficult concepts and complicated anatomical structures.
- More than 550 USMLE-style questions, answers, and rationales are available both electronically and in print to facilitate gross anatomy review.
- New radiographs, MRIs, CT scans, ultrasound scans, and angiograms help you develop a better understanding of anatomy and clinical medicine.
- Clinical correlations demonstrate connections between anatomical knowledge and clinical medicine.
- A 100-question comprehensive exam at the end of the book provides a great prep tool for the actual exam.
- A new chapter on cranial nerves provides information covered on USMLE Step 1 and anatomy course examinations.
- An interactive online question bank makes it easy for you to create personalized practice tests to gauge your understanding.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.