Brenner and Rector’s The Kidney: Expert Consult – Online and Print 2-Volume Set, 9e 9th Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1416061932]
Overcome the toughest clinical challenges in nephrology with the new 9th edition of Brenner/Rector’s The Kidney! A brand-new editorial team of Drs. Maarten W. Taal, Glenn M. Chertow, Philip A. Marsden, Karl Skorecki, Alan S. L. Yu, and Barry M. Brenner,, together with a diverse list of international contributors bring you the latest knowledge and best practices on every front in nephrology worldwide. Brand-new sections on Global Considerations in Nephrology and Pediatric Nephrology, as well as new chapters on recent clinical trials, cardiovascular and renal risk prediction in chronic kidney disease, identification of genetic causes of kidney disease, and many others, keep you at the forefront of this rapidly growing, ever-changing specialty. In print and online at www.expertconsult.com, with regular updates reflecting new developments, Brenner/Rector remains the go-to resource for practicing and training nephrologists and internists who wish to master basic science, pathophysiology, and clinical best practices.
- Broaden your knowledge base with expert, dependable, comprehensive answers for every stage of your career from the most comprehensive, definitive clinical reference in the field!
- Prepare for certification or recertification with a review of the basic science that underpins clinical nephrology as well as a comprehensive selection of the most important bibliographical sources in nephrology.
- Visually grasp and better understand critical information with the aid of over 700 full-color high-quality photographs as well as carefully chosen figures, algorithms, and tables to illustrate essential concepts, nuances of clinical presentation and technique, and decision making.
- Get internationally diverse, trusted guidance and perspectives from a team of well-respected global contributors, all of whom are at the top and the cutting edge of your field. A new editorial team headed by Dr. Taal and hand-picked by Dr. Brenner ensures the ongoing adherence to previous standards of excellence.
- Access information quickly thanks to a new, reorganized print format and easily searchable online access to supplemental figures, tables, additional references, and expanded discussions as well as regular online updates, case studies, and more at www.expertconsult.com.
- Keep current with the rapid development of care and research worldwide. A new section, “Global Considerations”, focuses on regions outside Europe and North America. Leading experts from Latin America, Africa, Near and Middle East, Indian Subcontinent, Far East, Oceania and Australia present their expert insights into specific conditions, as well as progress and challenges in the development of the specialty.
- Improve therapy and outcomes for children with renal disease. New to this edition, “Pediatric Nephrology” addresses renal pathologies that usually present in childhood and covers topics such as Maturation of Kidney Structure and Function; Fluid; Electrolyte and Acid-Base Disorders in Children; Diseases of the Kidney and Urinary Tract in Children; Dialysis in Children; and Kidney Transplantation in Children.
- Stay up to date with all the latest clinical information including recent clinical trials, genetic causes of kidney disease, and cardiovascular and renal risk prediction in chronic kidney disease.
The must-have resource for mastering all areas of nephrology, extensively revised and with new global experts.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.