Braunwald’s Heart Disease Review and Assessment, 10e (Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease) 10th Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0323341349]
The 10th Edition of Braunwald’s Heart Disease Review and Assessment, by Dr. Leonard S. Lilly, provides an updated, clear, and concise overview of essential aspects of cardiovascular medicine. Offered in print and online, more than 700 review questions – derived from the 10th Edition of Braunwald’s Heart Disease – test your knowledge of all important concepts in cardiology today. Detailed answers comprise “mini-reviews” of the material, and cross references to the main text make it easy to find definitive explanations for questions you may not have answered correctly, thus ensuring this medical reference book is the perfect review tool to prepare for subspecialty board exams in cardiovascular medicine.
- Assess your mastery of the latest topics in cardiovascular medicine, including molecular cardiovascular imaging, intravascular ultrasound imaging, cardiovascular regeneration and tissue engineering, device therapy for advanced heart failure, atrial fibrillation management, structural heart disease, and Chagasic heart disease.
- Maximize your comprehension with full-color images and illustrations throughout.
- Easily remedy weak areas in your knowledge by reviewing details for each question, plus cross references to the parent text for more in-depth explanations.
- Enhance your preparation for the boards by reviewing case studies in all sections of the text.
- Explore brand-new topics that complement the overhauled 10th edition of Braunwald’s Heart Disease. New questions covering the latest diagnostic and imaging techniques and modalities, recent clinical trials, and new pharmacologic therapies have been included.
- Access key concepts from the latest practice guidelines, as well as new material on genetics and personalized medicine.
- Take advantage of first-hand instruction from renowned medical educator Dr. Leonard S. Lilly, and gain insight from expert Brigham and Women’s Hospital faculty and fellows who have contributed their valuable knowledge regarding the most important concepts in cardiovascular medicine for clinical practice and individualized study.
- Effectively prepare for board exams with streamlined answers that are set off by color-coded tabs, making it easier to navigate between questions and answers.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references, and videos from the book on a variety of devices.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.