Benzel’s Spine Surgery, 2-Volume Set: Techniques, Complication Avoidance and Management, 4e 4th Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0323400302]
In the latest edition of Benzel’s Spine Surgery, renowned neurosurgery authority Dr. Edward C. Benzel, along with new editor Dr. Michael P. Steinmetz, deliver the most up-to-date information available on every aspect of spine surgery. Improved visuals and over 100 brand-new illustrations enhance your understanding of the text, while 26 new chapters cover today’s hot topics in the field. A must-have resource for every neurosurgeon and orthopedic spine surgeon, Benzel’s Spine Surgery provides the expert, step-by-step guidance required for successful surgical outcomes.
- Glean essential, up-to-date information in one comprehensive reference that explores the full spectrum of techniques used in spine surgery.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Covers today’s hot topics in spine surgery, such as pelvic parameters in planning for lumbar fusion; minimally invasive strategies for the treatment of tumors and trauma of the spine; and biologics and stem cells.
- A total of 18 intraoperative videos allow you to hone your skills and techniques.
- New editor Michael P. Steinmetz brings fresh insights and improvements to the text.
- Features the addition of 26 chapters, including:
-Biologics in Spine Fusion Surgery
-Endoscopic and Transnasal Approaches to the Craniocervical Junction
-Cellular Injection Techniques for Discogenic Pain
-Minimally Invasive Techniques for Thoracolumbar Deformity
-Spinal Cord Herniation and Spontaneous Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak
-MIS Versus Open Spine Surgery
- Extensive revisions to many of the existing chapters present all of the most up-to-date information available on every aspect of spine surgery.
- Improved visuals and over 100 brand-new illustrations enhance learning and retention.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.