Basic Surgical Techniques, 6e 6th Edition
[amazon_link asins=’070203391X’ template=’ProductAd’ store=’aishabano-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’d110740e-4d7c-11e8-9fed-55d67991912d’]
The Sixth Edition of this highly regarded title for surgical trainees gives clear, concise guidance on all aspects of acquiring surgical skills to ensure operative success. The full range of surgical procedures is comprehensively reviewed in a clear ‘how-to-do-it’ style, which consolidates the skills learnt both in theatre and on training courses. This new edition has been completely updated throughout, with all the illustrations redrawn in full colour. Each chapter is introduced with a key points box, which briefly summarises the major issues that are covered. International experts from the Middle East, Australia, Asia, North America and Europe have reviewed and added their comments to the text.
- Provides guidance on the full range of surgical techniques required by all trainee surgeons.
- Concentrates on the main principles behind the use of the surgical techniques
- “Key Points” boxes throughout provide hints and tips to reinforce the main aspects of each technique.
- Now presented in full colour with all illustrations redrawn to add detail and clarity and to bring all the information fully up to date.
- A comprehensively updated text takes account of new developments in surgical techniques and equipment.
- A new final chapter on surgical craftsmanship brings the skills all together for the surgeon in the operating theatre, uniting and applying the relevant factors in the correct sequence and focussing on getting it right first time.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.