Basic and Clinical Pharmacology 13 E 13th Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0071825053]
Gain a full understanding of the basic science and clinical use of drugs with the most up-to-date and comprehensive pharmacology text in the health sciences
400 ILLUSTRATIONS–MANY IN FULL COLOR
A Doody’s Core Title for 2015!
Coverage that spans every aspect of medical pharmacology:
- Encompasses every aspect of medical pharmacology including botanicals and over-the-counter drugs
- New chapter on pharmacogenomics with important examples
- Emphasis is placed on discussion of drug groups and prototypes
- Clinically relevant, the book includes sections that specifically address the clinical choice and use of drugs in patients and the monitoring of their effects
- Full-color presentation with more than 400 illustrations
- Case studies introduce clinical problems in most chapters
- Summary tables and diagrams encapsulate important information
- Includes many new drugs
- A Generic Name/Trade Name Table appears at the end of most chapters for easy reference when writing a chart order or prescription
Organized to reflect the course sequence in many pharmacology courses and in integrated curricula, Basic & Clinical Pharmacology covers the important concepts students need to know about the science of pharmacology and its application to clinical practice. Selection of the subject matter and order of its presentation are based on the authors’ many years of experience in teaching this material to thousands of medical, pharmacy, dental, podiatry, nursing, and other health science students.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.