Bancroft’s Theory and Practice of Histological Techniques, 8e 8th Edition
[amazon_link asins=’0702068640′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’aishabano-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’b57e1517-886a-11e8-9188-7d3e65b02434′]
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
For 40 years, Bancroft’s Theory and Practice of Histological Techniques has established itself as the standard reference for histotechnologists and laboratory scientists, as well as histopathologists. With coverage of the full range of histological techniques used in medical laboratories and pathology departments, it provides a strong foundation in all aspects of histological technology – from basic methods of section preparation and staining, to advanced diagnostic techniques such as immunocytochemistry and molecular testing. This revised and updated 8th Edition by Kim S. Suvarna, Christopher Layton, and John D. Bancroft is a one-stop reference for all those involved with histological preparations and applications, from student to highly advanced laboratory professional.
- Presents a thorough, up-to-date, and detailed approach to the theory and protocols for preparing cells and tissues for laboratory evaluation, covering topics ranging from basic to advanced
- Features new content on automation (computer logging and tracking, sub-sampling and archiving of samples), digital scanning techniques for slides used in remote/telepathology, and specialist molecular techniques.
- Provides superb visual guidance through the use of vivid color illustrations, including additional illustrations of diagnostic modalities and techniques.
- Contains more summary tables, charts, and boxes throughout for quick reference.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.