Atlas of Glaucoma, Third Edition 3rd Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1482209217]
Glaucoma affects all age groups and is a leading cause of blindness worldwide. It is imperative that practicing clinicians and surgeons recognize both primary and secondary glaucoma as well as cases of glaucoma associated with other disorders. Atlas of Glaucoma, Third Edition provides an in-depth review and analysis of the management of glaucoma and discusses research advancements that have resulted in the latest therapies.
See What’s New in the Third Edition:
- The influence of the cornea on intraocular pressure measurements and new devices designed to account for this
- Spectral domain optical coherence tomography (OCT)
- New statistical methods for tracking rates of progression
- New medications released since 2006
- New chapter on trabecular bypass surgery
Additional topics include:
- Classification of glaucoma
- Measurement of intraocular pressure and gonioscopy
- The optic nerve
- Psychophysical and electrophysiological testing in glaucoma
- Primary open-angle, secondary open-angle, and angle closure glaucomas
- Ocular blood flow and metabolism
- Medical therapy and surgical treatments
- Aqueous shunts
- Combined cataract and glaucoma surgery
- Treatment of developmental glaucoma
This colorful atlas contains detailed captions for each illustration, making it ideal for teaching purposes as well as a reference for the practicing ophthalmologist.
Glaucoma encompasses a wide variety of clinical entities, clinical findings, diagnostic techniques, and treatment options. This book presents a vast assemblage of insight from internationally recognized experts.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.