Atlas of Anatomy 3rd Edition
[amazon_link asins=’1626232520′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’aishabano-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’8ff0d3fc-7b1e-11e8-9280-5371c2755d8a’]
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
For the student just starting on their medical journey or for a neurosurgeon looking to replace an outdated atlas in his or her library, this is a wonderful option. — YNC Newsletter (Young Neurosurgeons News)
Highly recommended to students and surgeons….Of very high technical quality — Pediatric Endocrinology Reviews
With unmatched accuracy, quality, and clarity, the Atlas of Anatomy is now fully revised and updated.
Atlas of Anatomy, Third Edition, is the highest quality anatomy atlas available today. With over 1,900 exquisitely detailed and accurate illustrations, the Atlas helps you master the details of human anatomy.
- NEW! Sectional and Radiographic Anatomy chapter for each body region
- NEW! Radiologic images help you connect the anatomy lab to clinical knowledge and practice
- NEW! Pelvis and Perineum section enhanced and improved making it easier to comprehend one of the most complex anatomic regions
- NEW! Section on Brain and Nervous System focuses on gross anatomy of the peripheral and autonomic nervous systems as well as the brain and central nervous system
- Also included in this new edition:
- More than 170 tables summarize key details making them easier to reference and retain
- Muscle Fact spreads provide essential information, including origin, insertion, innervation, and action
- An innovative, user-friendly format: every topic covered in two side by side pages
- Access to WinkingSkull.com PLUS, with all images from the book for labels-on and labels-off review and timed self-tests for exam preparation
What students say about the Atlas of Anatomy:
“Thieme is the best anatomy atlas by far, hands down. Clearer pictures, more pictures, more realistic pictures, structures broken up in ways that make sense and shown from every angle…includes clinical correlations…That’s about all there is to it. Just buy it. Thank you Thieme!”
“…this book surpasses them all. It’s the artwork. The artist has found the perfect balance of detail and clarity. Some of these illustrations have to be seen to be believed…. The pearls of clinical information are very good and these add significance to the information and make it easier to remember.”
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.