Atlas of Advanced Operative Surgery: Expert Consult – Online and Print, 1e 1 Har/Psc Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1416041095]
Advance your surgical expertise with Atlas of Advanced Operative Surgery! This new resource picks up where other surgical references leave off, providing highly visual, step-by-step guidance on more than 100 advanced and complex procedures in both general and subspecialty areas.
- Visualize every procedure thanks to more than 1,000 illustrations, most in full color – including intraoperative photos, beautifully illustrated color drawings that highlight the relevant anatomy and techniques in specific surgeries, and radiologic images that help you identify variations in anatomy prior to surgery.
- Grasp each procedure and review key steps quickly with a consistent, highly focused, bulleted format.
- See the advantages and disadvantages of variations in technique with a Pro/Con section written by expert surgeons.
- Focus on the advanced practice skills that are of particular value to those poised to begin practice, as well as surgeons who are already in practice.
- Benefit from the masterful guidance of Dr. Vijay Khatri, a respected expert and experienced mentor of trainees, junior faculty, and community surgeons.
- Learn new procedures or refresh your memory on operative details prior to surgery with an easy-to-follow, step-by-step format: pre-operative preparation, operative technique, position, incision, main dissection, closure, alternative technical approaches (with pros/cons), and post-operative care.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.