Abernathy’s Surgical Secrets, 6e 6th Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=032305711X]
The new edition of this leading volume in the Secrets Series® offers the very latest overview of surgical practice. A two-color page layout, question-and-answer approach, and a list of the “Top 100 Secrets” in surgery gives you the perfect concise board review or handy clinical reference, while updated coverage throughout equips you with all of the most current and essential knowledge in the field. Valuable pearls, tips, and memory aids make this the perfect resource for a fast surgical review or reference.
- Uses bulleted lists, tables, short answers, and a highly detailed index to expedite reference.
- Includes pearls, tips, and memory aids, making it perfect as a handy surgical review for board exams or clinical reference.
- Covers all of today’s most common surgical procedures and techniques.
- Presents a “Controversies” section in many chapters that highlights the pros and cons of selected procedures and approaches.
- Features a compact trim size for enhanced portability.
- Features revisions throughout to provide you with an up-to-date overview of today’s surgical care and practice.
- Includes new chapters on mechanical ventilation, bariatric surgery, adrenal incidentaloma, mechanical circulatory support, and professionalism, to keep you current.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.