Swanson’s Family Medicine Review, 8e 8th Edition
The 8th edition of Swanson’s Family Medicine Review continues this bestselling resource’s long tradition as the most effective review tool available! Case histories and multiple-choice questions equip you with the most current developments and information in family medicine, offering all the assistance you need to maximize your preparation for the ABFM exam.
- Stay up-to-date in the area of treatment and management with enhanced discussions throughout.
- Equips readers with the information needed to confidently prepare for the American Board of Family Medicine exam.
- Includes nearly 2,500 case-based questions and answer rationales, newly updated to reflect the most current developments in practice.
- Expert Consult eBook download included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to answer questions interactively and check your answers on any electronic platform.
- Chapter Summaries offer a quick review of the concepts―great for last-minute exam preparation.
- Open-ended Clinical Case Management Problems in each chapter provide additional opportunities for articulating your understanding of key topics.
- Features the most current information on concussion management, palliative care, pain management, and more.
- DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE