This new revision guide with over 1500 questions, reasoned answers and links to explanatory text gives a comprehensive range of multiple choice questions (MCQs) and extended matching items (EMIs). Complete with sample papers, this book provides everything you need for the written parts of the MRCPsych and comparable higher postgraduate examinations in psychiatry.
- Contains over 550 MCQs and 350 EMIs divided into syllabus topics
- Includes full-length sample exam papers for Parts 1, 2 and 3 of the MRCPsych
- Challenging questions written to bring out key learning points
- Full, detailed answers and links to revision and remediation
- Prepared by experienced teachers and writers of examination questions
This book is essential for all psychiatrists preparing for the written MRCPsych and similar examinations, allowing candidates to approach the exam with confidence.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE