Paediatrics and Child Health, 2nd Edition
Paediatrics and Child Health is the definitive guide to paediatrics for medical students. This brand new exciting edition has been completely revised for the contemporary curriculum.
Paediatrics and Child Health follows a symptoms and problem-based approach. The book focuses on the full development of a child from birth through to adolescence. The authors’ expertise is enhanced by clear explanations and full colour presentation. The book has been designed for easy navigation for both in-depth learning and revision. Major features include:
- A CD Rom with demonstrations of child examination techniques with handy hints and tips
- ‘Find your way around’ mind maps that visualize important conditions and differential diagnoses
- Summary ‘At a Glance’ boxes for rapid revision
- A major self-assessment section to further aid revision
- High quality photographs and line drawings
Paediatrics and Child Health is perfect for medical students, and junior doctors on Foundation Programmes, and will aid General Practitioners, paediatric nurses and MRCPCH examination candidates.
“I’d have loved to have discovered this book during my own paediatric rotation and exams! It’s got lots of colourful illustrations and is really interesting and easy to read. It’s a great text to use both as an introduction to paediatrics, as well as a brilliant revision guide. Definitely recommended to anyone trying to get to grips with the basics of paediatrics!”
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE