Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery: Clinical Reference Guide 4th Edition
The bestselling “Pasha” pocket guide Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery: Clinical Reference Guide is back in an extensively revised, up-to-date, and expanded fourth edition.
Spanning the breadth of the entire field, this “high-yield” book retains a “by residents, for residents” feel, while also including expert content useful to accomplished physicians.
Students, residents, attendings, and speech/hearing professionals will find the concise, outline format to be useful for clinical situations as well as a last minute cram before a consult or rounds. The guide has proven essential for board review and maintenance of certification exams as well as a quick source for primary care providers.
Features of the new edition:
- Revised updates across all chapters featuring the latest diagnostic and treatment information
- A brand new Pediatric Otolaryngology chapter consolidating and expanding material on this expanding subspecialty
- New sections on cutting-edge treatment methods including transoral robotic surgery and advancements in sleep apnea management
- A new anesthesia appendix
- A fully revised index
- Contributions from current residents, fellows, and leading practicing experts
- New and updated figures
- Referenced updates on landmark studies in Head and Neck Cancer
- Tabs for each chapter enable readers to quickly find sections they need
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE