This quick-hit question and answer review for the Otolaryngology in-service and board exams provides intense, streamlined review and is a comprehensive last minute review.
Pearls of Wisdom: Otolaryngology Board Review, 3rd edition is a quick-hit question and answer review for the otolaryngology boards.The unique question and correct-answer-only format eliminates the guesswork associated with traditional multiple-choice Q&A reviews and eliminates the possibility of an incorrect answer staying in your mind.
- Emphasizes distilling key facts and clinical pearls essential for exam success
- NEW more than 3800 questions
- NEW chapter organization allows you to easily focus on specific topics relevant to the boards
- NEW surgical and clinical images
- Covers core content relevant to the American Board of Otolaryngology exam outline
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE