medEssentials for the USMLE Step 1 (USMLE Prep) Fourth Edition
Kaplan Medicalâ€™s medEssentials for the USMLE Step 1 is an all-in-one reference book for first- and second-year medical students to supplement medical school curriculum. Students can also use this comprehensive guide to study for the USMLE Step 1. With an A rating from First Aid’s Step 1 resource reviewers, medEssentials for the USMLE Step 1 integrates important information across various disciplines in one manual, structured by organ system.
This comprehensive guide:
* Provides a complete review of all core science concepts covered in medical programs and the USMLE and COMLEX exams.
* Complements both organ system and discipline-based curricula.
* Highlights high-yield Step 1 information with illustrated tables, bolded terms, and 12 pages of full-color medical photos.
* Features a fresh new design with more room for notes.
* Comes with a free mobile version for portable study.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE