Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery: Reconstructive Knee Surgery Fourth Edition
Take your mastery to the next level! Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery©: Reconstructive Knee Surgeryis your ideal source for perfecting today’s most advanced and effective surgical techniques for knee reconstruction. Each chapter presents a world-leading orthopaedic surgeon’s preferred approach to a specific knee problem, replete with expert technical pearls to help you achieve optimal patient outcomes.
- Overcome a full range of challenges in reconstructive knee surgery with in-depth sections on extensor mechanism/patellofemoral problems, meniscus surgery, ligament injuries/instability, and reconstruction of the articular cartilage and synovium.
- Update your skills with comprehensive updates throughout reflecting all of the latest advances in the field, including many new chapters, new topics, and new surgical innovations.
- See exactly how to proceed thanks to thousands of high-quality, step-by-step photographs and drawings.
- Produce the best outcomes through comprehensive discussions of indications and contraindications, decision making, operation room methodology, and pitfalls.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click