Lippincott Q&A Medicine: Review for Clinical Rotations and Exams 1 Pap/Psc Edition
Lippincott Q&A Medicine focuses on high-yield information specifically designed to help you improve your NBME subject exam score. This first-of-its-kind resource zeroes in on exactly what you need to know, using tables, figures, mnemonics, and hundreds of sample questions in a concise, easy-to-read format—helping you make the most of valuable study time!
- Increase your understanding and your knowledge with detailed rationales for both correct and incorrect answers—all provided immediately following the questions to eliminate flipping back and forth.
- Prepare for boards with confidence—400 practice questions and a 100-question practice test ensure readiness for subject exams.
- Benefit from a unique “Shelf Pearls” chapter based on the author’s clerkship review course, featuring a quick summary of essential topics to revisit before taking the exam.
- Visualize key content and improve retention, thanks to a full-color design and more than 80 illustrations throughout.
- Extend your learning beyond the book with the online question bank that contains all Q&A in digital format.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE