Since the publication of the highly successful first edition, there has been an explosion of rigorous scientific evidence for interventions in clinical neurology. Hankey’s Clinical Neurology, Second Edition is fully updated to accommodate the latest advancements in clinical neuroscience. Designed for students of clinical neurology, neurologists-in-training, and practicing neurologists who need ready access to a comprehensive, evidence-based guide to new and notable neurologic disorders, the Second Edition:
- Contains a chapter solely dedicated to sleep disorders
- Introduces a section on neuro-ophthalmology within the cranial neuropathies chapter
- Reflects a more global approach, as each chapter is written by an international expert in the field
- Delivers expanded coverage of degenerative diseases of the nervous system, with sections on dementias, Parkinson’s disease and Parkinsonian syndromes, and hereditary ataxias
- Includes 440+ all-new, high-quality illustrations ranging from anatomical drawings to clinical photographs and pathology specimens, with many images taken with permission from the authors’ own patients
The structured text integrates presentation, pathology, radiology, diagnosis, and treatment options to provide a practical, patient-oriented examination of clinical neurology.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE