Working in the laboratory or office, you use a diverse assortment of basic information to design, conduct, and interpret toxicology studies and to perform risk assessments. The Second Edition of the best-selling Handbook of Toxicology gives you the information you need in a single reference source.
NEW IN THIS EDITION:
- Expanded coverage of inhalation toxicology, neurotoxicology, and histopathology
- Additional regulatory chapters dealing with pesticides, medical devices, consumer products, and world-wide notification of new chemicals
- Areas of toxicology missing from the first edition such as ecotoxicology and in vitro toxicology
- A chapter providing extensive overview of the toxicology of metals
- Two chapters on basic male and female endocrinology and related toxicology
- Information on differences in physiological and biochemical parameters between children and adults
- References to Web site sources of valuable information
- Over 200 new tables and figures
THE SINGLE SOURCE FOR THE INFORMATION YOU USE MOST FREQUENTLY
Updated and expanded, this unique book includes practical reference information useful to toxicologists in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries, contract laboratories, regulatory agencies, and academia. To help you find information quickly and easily, data is arranged by toxicology subspecialty and each chapter begins with a detailed listing of information presented. Containing over 700 tables and figures, Handbook of Toxicology, Second Edition gives you a single source for the information you use most often.
Download this book free here